Anti Depression

Anti-Depressiva



Are you suffering from Burnout or a Depression?


Well, I have none of them and am feeling fine. For some reasons-

If you have such a psychological stress, just shout the following:


1. You are ALL great assholes!

2. I have only one life and I want to feel fine!

3. What could be the worst case? Okay, it is not the end of life.

4. I am responsible for my psychological feeling. Only I count.

5. We are not living in the best world, but I must accept what there is.
6. If life becomes unbearable, change life conditions.


And in addition:

We must send an atom bomb on Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, NSA and Amazon and the Silicon Valley, otherwise we are the slaves of such shit our whole life in future.



Okay, take your lesson and go to hell.


René Delavy - Berlin and Bournemouth

written on March 25, 2015